11.02.2012

Rilakkuma's mine :*
Oops! Assalamualaikum :)

Setelah sekian lamanya aku tak meng-update blog. Haihh, rindu teramat!!! :p I have awesome news!

One, Pmr candidates such as me can do whatever we like and want cause we just finished the horrible test. I usually watch Tv or running man~! ♥ Belom 'merdeka' lagi, still ada SPM. haha

Two, we're moving to a new house this November. Terrace. It's a real beauty, to me anyway. The inside of the house kinda like my old house in U.S.A. Only this new house is smaller and have no basement. Habis la rumah nanti macam sangkar tebuan, or even worse! :p

Three, I went on a shopping spree at Kedah. I mean, it may not be expensive or even branded but as long as we cover our aurats, it doesn't matter. *courtesy to Nadh* I bought Rilakkuma, long skirt, sweaters and a handbag. Memang tak ada jenama semuanya. So?

Lastly, I found this when I was cleaning my room:-

Title: FRIENDSHIP
     Friendship is a gift you give. From person to person it flows. In time it flourishes and eventually it will grow. You are a true friend and in your heart you know my feelings are true friendship too. You laugh at my silly jokes as stupid as they are. I often wondered if we are from the same star. ✩

Dedicated especially to my friends; Qai, Jihah, Eida and Jannah. 
 Part last pasal star tu mmg 'i dont get it'.

I really like to watch Ustaz Azhar Idrus(UAI) clips about, you know, ceramah agama. Lawak! :D Awesome~ You gotta admit, he is a bit 'blue'.One other thing, I wish I can learn the violin again. Tapi keadaan tidak membenarkan. Cewahh! hahaha #random

                                                                                                                                                     xoxo.

                                                                                                                      

No comments: