8.21.2013

Disease(?)

Assalamualaikum and hi

I wanted to post in my blog days ago. But I can't really post anything. Busy. 

I have a disease. I forgot the scientific name for it. I'm allergic to eggs, chicken, shrimp and belacan. The worst part is I'll have this 'disease' for the rest of my life. Yup, no cure for it.

*thinks* What should I eat now? Fish, meat and vegetables only? I can't eat laksa because most people put belacan in the laksa. *pulls hair* UGH! 

Oh yeah, beause of this disease I get ruam on my ring finger and my lips are dry and not very nice to look at. But the doctor said I'm lucky 'cause I don't have ruam on my whole body and face. Alhamdulillah~ 

I asked myself, not once, not twice, but many times. "Why oh why did I get this disease and not somebody else?" Now I feel ashamed of myself. Allah gives me one of His tests because He wants me to be grateful for what I am and what I have. 

For the people out there who have the same disease as mine, or a much worse disease, be grateful and and think that we're one of a kind. It's hard to find people like us, ey? *winks*

Allah gives us one of His tests for a reason. Keep smiling, peeps! =] 

P/s yang baik dibalas baik, happy belated birthday.

2 comments:

najihahanuar said...

Lama menunggu post kau..
Aik sejak bila plak ada disease tu

Izyan Najwa said...

dh lama.. time kat US dulu, tp taktau pon sbb apa. baru dpt ruam thn ni.