1.27.2013

My Own Future

Assalamualaikum.

What do I wanna be when I grow up? Hmm, a lot of career came to my mind. Let it be author, violin teacher, lecturer, or even chef(berangan la yang ni).

Some people won't let me be what I want. I was like, 'news flash, this is my future not yours!' Someone told me that if you be what your parents want you to be and you don't like that job, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!!!

Obviously, I don't want to feel regret. For example, not all chefs and authors are stupid. I personally think that chefs and authors are creative people. They think outside the box on what new menu to serve, and what new story to create.

It's like, you already set your mind on what career you want and then suddenly there's a black hole telling you to fall down and never think of that career anymore. This is just an expression.

Just letting out my thoughts. No hard feelings, ey? ㅋㅋㅋ well, that is it for today. Peace and Assalamualaikum~

No comments: