2.09.2016

End of Sem 1 (EDITED)

Assalamualaikum and hello there.




On 6 February 2016, I finished my last paper which is Business Computing and it was the last day for semester 1. Woohooo!

My heart was leaping from joy and happiness as I can go home for 3 weeks.
Home is where I belong and I freakin missed Blair so she's the one I looked forward to. 

Don't get me wrong. I was looking forward to meet my family but they picked me up from Uniten because I took all of my stuff there to my home sweet home, so I already met them. The only family member that I didn't get to meet yet is Blair.

Let's talk about my finals.



 I was really really pissed off at ABAF014 as it was really hard and even my friend said that we kept thinking about the paper after we got home. Yup, it was tough. But I hope that my carrymarks can support my finals score and hopefully I can get an A...or an A-

The other subjects were good.

And Alhamdulillah for all of the subjects that I took, I got high marks for my carrymarks. Not bragging as I'm afraid my pointer won't be as high as I hope it to be. 

Actually, YTN support my fees and stuff so if I don't get a 3.5 and above then that would be a waste and I'd have to pay them back. I wouldn't want that. Heck, nobody would. So I have to strive for the best if I don't want to pay them back lol

All in all, I'm just praying that I will get deans list. Amin

4 comments:

najihahanuar said...

Wey ko dpt biasiswa ytn ke?

najihahanuar said...

Wey ko dpt biasiswa ytn ke?

Izyan Najwa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izyan Najwa said...

Yup