12.03.2011

Dork Diary 1 ^๐^

Annyeong and Assalamualaikum^

Just bought my new book for this month. It's Dork Diaries Tales from a NOT-SO-Fabulous Life. Sumpah best!! For me, I dont knoow about you. Like they always say, 'different people, different taste.' =D Ok, I looked up at the book's website www.dorkdiaries.com

Wanna know why I picked this book? Well, I just love books that are The New York Times Bestseller! :)    Haha Ok, here's the description at the website:



New school. New mean girl. New crush. New diary so I can spill about all of it… I put a lot of really personal stuff in this diary along with my sketches and doodles. But, mostly it’s about how TRAUMATIC it was transferring to my new private middle school, Westchester Country Day. And, how alot of the CCP (Cool, Cute & Popular) kids were really SNOBBY and made my life TOTALLY miserable. People like, oh, I don’t know, maybe… MACKENZIE HOLLISTER!! And, it just so happened that I got stuck with a locker right next to hers. I could NOT believe I had such CRAPPY luck. I knew right then and there it was going to be a VERY, VERY long school year ! Can you imagine going to school with the girls from that book, THE CLIQUE?! And, having Massie and her crew HATING on you like EVERY SINGLE DAY?! OMG!! Well, THAT is how I felt at my new school. Anyway, I actually made a video about what happened. I did all of the animation myself and then added a really cool song. Let me know what you think

Tu je yang diCOPY and PASTE. XD Kat atas tu dari perspektif 'Nikki' . Nanti nak beli jilid 2 and 3. Huahahaha

Assalamualaikum. =D

No comments: